Program Manager (Promotional Programs)
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking for a Program Manager for promotional programs who will be responsible for managing and tracking program information and logistics ensuring all actions are completed on time and on budget, continually communicating with the project team to foster positive interactions and ultimately achieving desired program outcomes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously for various clients
- Understanding and independently executing all Audience Accumulation documentation requirements for live and virtual events, assuring completeness and accuracy of all information
- Coordinating participant travel and on-site logistical requirements; collaborating with meeting planning
- Composing and distributing informative logistical emails to clients, field, etc.
- Identifying meeting materials requirements and ensure complete and timely on-site arrival
- Serving as point of contact for meeting attendees, client representatives, and internal program team
- Providing backup support for Program Director when unavailable or on-site and addressing client emails in a timely fashion
- Understanding and independently managing compliant post-program activities such as processing honoraria and expense checks and complete aggregate spend reporting
- Scheduling faculty planning/input calls and client status calls
- Maintaining program materials status grid as directed
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of program management experience in a medical communications or medical advertising agency. In addition, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- An understanding of client systems such as CVENT
- The ability to organize multiple tasks and work on several programs simultaneously
- Familiarity with medical terminology and pharmaceutical products
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.