Program Director (Promotional Programs)
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking to add a Promotional Program Director to our team. The Program Director will be responsible simultaneously managing all aspects of multiple medical communications projects from inception to completion. The number of programs managed is dependent on the scope of business for each client; however, the Program Director should be able to successfully drive the development of multiple programs, across several clients simultaneously and independently.
- Manage promotional projects including, but not limited to:
- Live and virtual meetings such as advisory boards, editorial boards, speaker trainings, and congress support
- Multimedia and digital projects such as websites, apps, podcasts, and videos
- Enduring materials such as slide decks and newsletters
- Manage all aspects of each project, including faculty recruitment and ongoing communication, audience generation, content development, logistics management, registration/participant communication, development and production of promotional and meeting materials, supplier performance, financial management, and reconciliation
- Schedule and conduct start-up, interim, and final team meetings for each project, establish and maintain detailed project timelines, and provide ongoing updates to client and team as required
- Manage budgeting, financial monitoring, and reconciliation of individual projects, raising client awareness as to when there is a change in client direction requiring a budget scope change
- Facilitate multidisciplinary project teams, interfacing with each department within the company, meeting client and management expectations, establishing strong client relationships, and ensuring that programs remain on target within agreed-upon parameters
- Manage content and slide presentation development, including faculty and client liaison and in-house trafficking and management
- Use experience and judgment to proactively solve potential problems before they get too big
- Understand the medical-legal-regulatory review process and participate in meetings as necessary
- Supervise program manager and assign tasks with clear deadlines
- Coordinate logistical planning with meeting management and provide on-site supervision/support, as needed
- Assist in skills development and mentoring of team members
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with a background in the pharmaceutical industry as a marketing or sales representative. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business and financial acumen
- Interpersonal skills
In addition, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is detailed oriented and has the ability to multitask and solve client issues. The candidate should be able to maintain calm under pressure and work independently demonstrating initiative. Computer skills are required and the position requires travel.
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.