Director, Digital Services
Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, we are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives. We are currently looking to add a Director of Digital Services to our Digital Services team. This position will support Health & Wellness Partners, LLC’s (HWP’s) core business functions by deploying applications that enable HWP to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Digital program direction by providing strategic, tactical, and client relations leadership across digital (web design/build) engagements while keeping on top of day-to-day project activities. This includes the ability to discuss and defend the creative output, serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, and look for opportunities for HWP to add value while ensuring that program goals are accomplished within the prescribed time and budget
- Digital program execution by ensuring all required tasks are executed within the established project timeline, including achievement of all timeline milestones, and monitoring program budgets and ongoing communication to the client and program team so that all interested parties understand at all times the status of the workflow and actions required. Specifically, you will:
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of digital programs, supervising program resources to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables
- Monitor program budget to ensure successful completion and notification of variances, if any
- Ensure all aspects of program status are communicated as needed to internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivator with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines while producing quality, high-volume work. You must be able to articulate ideas and plans and communicate these accurately and effectively to others. In addition, the position requires someone who has 3-5 years of speaker bureau experience or technical project management and is familiar with medical terminology and pharmaceutical products; previous experience in medical communications or medical advertising agency a plus. You will need to be:
- Adaptable to shifting priorities
- Effective at dealing with ambiguity
- Able to organize and work on several programs simultaneously
- Confident about when to escalate issues as they arise
- Comfortable following process but adept at identifying opportunities for process improvements
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.