Data Services Manager
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking to add a Data Services Manager to our Technology team. This position will be based in our Upper Saddle River headquarters. The Data Services Manager will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop scalable solutions that support data-driven decision-making. The candidate will work with the team to build and support a common data platform integrating disparate cloud and on-premise data sources, driving best practices and maintaining and supporting an enterprise data store that can be used for analytics.
Specific responsibilities include:
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience working collaboratively with business users and senior-level management to determine information needs and effective delivery methods. In addition, the qualified candidate will have:
- Overseeing all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Identifying data quality issues and determining the proper course of action
- Serving as the primary resource in the topics of data warehousing, management, and quality
- Proactively identifying opportunities and technologies regarding the accessing, processing, movement, and analysis of data
- Building systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Facilitating and supporting presentations to a wide audience of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience designing and developing compelling and readily understandable reporting, information delivery, data visualization, and dashboard solutions
- Familiarity with traditional and emerging database technologies including cloud technologies, event-driven integration, and data streaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including delivering data-driven presentations to diverse audiences
- Advanced skills in Microsoft® Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
Please note, we will not be responding to resumes or inquiries for candidates we do not consider qualified.
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.