Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking to add a project-based Budget Analyst to our Finance and Accounting team. This position will be based in our newly established San Diego, California, office. We are looking for someone who has worked in a medical education or pharmaceutical company. This candidate will manage the program budget process from proposal to final reconciliation assuring accuracy, completeness, and integrity of process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with Business Development to create budgets for new proposals using existing or updated budget templates reflective of project scope and client requirements
- Establishing and maintaining required proposal budget documentation and tracking controls to ensure integrity of the process and accuracy of files and templates
- Working with Program Management and Finance to monitor and control program budgets and communicate variances internally and externally as required
- Overseeing accruals to ensure accuracy
- Understanding client reporting requirements and templates and implementing procedures to comply
- Managing the final reconciliation of projects in a timely manner
- Reviewing client contracts to ensure liability is minimized, confidentiality is maintained, and terms are consistent with company and client requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including PivotTables and Lookups
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft® programs, including Access and Word
- Experience in project-based budgeting
- Employment history that includes medical education and/or pharmaceutical companies
- Familiarity with contract management
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Strong communication skills
In addition, we are looking for an independent self-starter who can follow directions and is organized and detail oriented.
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.